Kmart Deals 9/16-9/22/2012
Kmart Coupon Policy:
- Kmart can only accept print-at-home coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- Legitimate printable coupons are delivered using special software designed to print a properly rendered barcode on the coupon and limit the number of coupons printed. If the coupon dos not scan properly it cannot be accepted
- Kmart will not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value.
- For example, a $2 off coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate. If there are exceptions, Kmart is usually provided advance notice by the manufacturer.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear distorted or blurry, altered in any way, or are obvious duplicates.
- Kmart will not accept ” FREE product” (no purchase required) print-at-home coupons.
- Some Kmart stores double All of the time if your transaction is over $25, some have select times when they double. Prices listed are BEFORE doubling coupon